To preserve the cultural heritage of the 4th Battalion The Royal Australian Regiment in all its permutations.
The vision of the 4RAR (CDO) Foundation is:
This vision sees the Museum Foundation in 2015 as a friendly, inviting and exciting place for people to visit, providing a range of museum experiences to meet varying target audience needs.
It includes: Replica Watches
The goals of the 4 RAR Historical Foundation is to:
1. Foster mutual respect between former and serving members of 4RAR.
2. Fulfil the historical appreciation and educational requirements of serving 4 RAR personnel.
3. Satisfy the historical information needs of ex-members of 4 RAR, their families and thepublic.
4. Satisfy the historical information needs of authorised researchers.
5. Document all policies, plans and procedures.
6. Develop a motivated team of volunteers.
7. Establish and maintain relevant working and display facilities.
8. Maintain financial viability.
9. A commitment to achieve growth through validation and review.